Saturday, November 11, 2006

Totally eliminating tooth infection


Hi, I would just love to share one of my first EFT Miracles with everyone.
My husband has been susceptible to tooth infections over the years due to an extreme childhood fear of dentists. I had just recently come across Gary Craig’s wonderful EFT Manual when my husband started complaining about the pain in his Gum.
I asked him if he’d like to try EFT on it and with a quizzical look he decided why not. We did it together that night with the set up of “Even though I have this pain in my Tooth”… He looked at me in amazement as he exclaimed that the pain had completely dissipated, I think his comment was is this Witchcraft? The next day he said that although the pain was gone he could still feel that there was an infection in the gum, so that night we did it again except that we did it with the set up phrase” Even though I have this infection in my Gum”… It wasn’t until the next day that he came running in to tell me that the infection was completely gone. What can I say except Wow! and that my husband is now reading the EFT Manual himself and his next project will be his big fear of Dentists. Please try if for yourself I am sure you'll be amazed at the results, you can download the FREE eft basics manual
here and experience the miracle that is Emotional Freedom Technique.

No comments: