Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Grief Relief EFT Miracle!


I was and still am a huge fan of Steve Irwin and all the great work he has done in protecting the animals of this world. When I heard the news of his death this year I was devastated. Even though I never knew him personally I felt a huge pain of loss which seemed to weigh me down. I decided to use Emotional Freedom Technique on these feeling and after a day of repeated use I have to say the cloud lifted and although I wasn't happy about Steve's death, I could remember him for all the wonderful things he has given us. EFT helps in removing the pain and lets you feel the love and not the anguish of loss. I hope that anyone with feelings of pain due to the loss of a loved one has the opportunity of using Emotional Freedom Technique to help them through and bring them closer to those good memories.
To make a donation to this wonderful organisation please go here! www.wildlifewarriors.org.au

No comments: