Saturday, December 02, 2006

Chocolate Craving EFT Miracle.


Yes being a woman and loving chocolate go hand in hand, but when it becomes a daily craving that effects your weight or in my case headaches and a dramatic change in my mood, then chocolate is not your friend.

These are some of the setup statements I used with great results;
"Even though I have this craving for chocolate..."(great when the moment hits)
"Even though I feel upset about giving up chocolate..."
"Even though I love the taste of chocolate..."
"Even though I think I need chocolate to feel good..."
"Even though I believe I need to numb my feelings with chocolate..."

So If Chocolate is your drug of choice and you need a hand releasing the addiction then try using
Emotional Freedom Technique, you'll be amazed at the results. Learn more about reducing and eliminating your cravings and food addictions with this great Computer EFT course - 'The Key to Successful Weight Loss'. Why not make it a new years resolution, one you can definitely keep with help from EFT.

No comments: